Vamps are semi-powerful enemies that appear exclusively to Chapter 1. They have the ability to transform into powerful forms on death.
The image of a Normal Vamp.
|Transformed Vampire/Forest Vampire/Big Vamp|
The image of a Transformed Vampire.
|Health|| 500 (Transformed)|
The Transformed Vampire will not throw 3 daggers like the Normal Vampire, instead he will pick meat from his body and throw it at you, this may explain the huge splat of blood on his chest.
The Transformed Vampire's model looks way different from the Normal Vampire's one, instead the Proto Vampire's one looks like the Normal One. This might have been done to avoid the confusion about Forest Vampires not being able to die at light but Proto Vampire being able to.
Forest Vamp is an exact replica of the Transformed vamp with the only difference is his reduced health of 150 instead of 500 and that they are already in this form once they spawn.
The Forest Vamp would have been added for the fact that he is weaker, so that the groups of Forest Vampires can be killed more easily.
The fact that the Forest level is happening outside may result in exposing the Forest Vamp to light resulting in him being weaker.
The Big Vamp is an unused variation of the default template V_M (Forest Vampire). It was supposed to appear in the Forest level as a placeholder boss but it was later replaced by the White Demon. It is a more powerful and a much stronger version of the Forest Vampire with 800 HP and its size is quintuple(x5) of the Forest Vampire size.
|Barrel Vampire/Suicide Vampire|
The image of a Barrel Vampire.
|Health|| 30 (Barrel)|
It is the most dangerous and harmful enemy in the Catacombs level, he uses the same model as the Transformed Vampire but only smaller, he holds a barrel which has the string to it already lit. The Barrel Vampire will drop his barrel when he is close enough to the player causing a explosion which will kill him and do a massive amount of damage to the player. On higher difficulty it can instantly kill the player.
Despite the fact that the barrel's string is lit, it will never explode by itself like the Suicide Vampire.
The Suicide vampire is an exact replica of the Barrel Vampire, with the only exception that he has only 1 HP and he will die if 7 seconds have passed. They will only appear in a group of 2 in the Catacombs level near the brick wall which they will ambush after you have killed every single monster. They will spawn only if you get close enough to the brick wall.
The Suicide Vampire may serve as an introduction to the Barrel Vampire so that the player will get used to their behavior and pattern. Also the suicide after 7 seconds may tell the player that they will explode on impact.
Also the Suicide Vampire's barrel's explosion will deal way less damage than the Barrel Vampire. This was done so that the player will not die to an enemy that they never meet before.
The image of a Proto Vamp.
The image of a Vamp Max.
|Damage||1/Formula (Stomping), 1/Formula (Rock)|
Formula for throwing Rocks = Rock.damage * Vamp.ThrowForce
Rock.damage = 0.5
- The Vamps don't seem to be consistent in model- The Proto Vamp looks like it should be the transformed version of a normal Vamp, but instead it is a mini-boss. The transformed model also looks like it should be the Proto Vamp instead of the transformed Vamp. Why this was not implemented is unknown.
- Vamp is short for vampire.
- The Proto Vamp is not immune to damage, he only has 99999 HP making him extremely hard to kill unless you use Tarot Cards especialy The Sceptre which will reduce his health to 1 HP.
- Vamp Max's model looks exactly like a transformed Vamp, just super-sized.
- Like the Zombie Warlord, the Vamps has an unused beta model for both the Vamp and the Transformed Vamp. And unlike the in-game Vamp, the transformed version matches the normal version.
- It is the first enemy alongside Evil Monk (Standard and Enhanced), Standard Hell Biker, Loki, Spider, Amputee, Electro Freak, Ice Samurai, Leper Monk, Barrel Beast, Bag Baby, Preacher, Panzerspider, Winged Demon, Deto, Exploding Hen to be known to commit suicide.